- Sixteen foot center aisles
- Double vented roof line with super cross ventilation
- Each stall is rubber matted with Farm Tek industrial fan
- Shoo-Fly System
- Monitored heat sensors throughout to alert for fire
- 24-hour surveillance camera in one stall for injured/sick horses
- 20- 12 X 12 stalls with yoke doors to the aisle
- 3- 12 X 10 stalls with large outside window, and yoke gossip door to the aisle, for our ponies or small horses
- 6 covered grooming/wash racks with rubber mats- 1with hot and cold water
- Convenient laundry sink and tack cleaning area
- 3 tiled air conditioned tack rooms with electronic key pads
- Air conditioned feed room keeps our grains and supplements fresh
- Veterinarian and farrier work station
- Large storage for hay, and bedding
- 3 stalls have run out pen
- Option of Automatic water or Bucket in each Stall
RINGS & PADDOCKS
Our main ring is a 200×135. It is under construction at this time while we convert this to a covered arena with pristine clay based footing for all of our boarders to be able to enjoy riding 365 days a year rain or shine.
This will include sprinklers to ensure great footing and a dust free riding area. There Is a separate 300x 200 outdoor schooling ring with full jump course. And our 3rd arena is a Small Standard Dressage arena.
We are also looking forward to our cross country course on 10+ acres that will be coming soon.
Our paddocks are designed with a twenty foot aisle to the perimeter fence. This allows a very nice bridle path with room to “chat” side by side.
More twelve foot aisles separate the 13 large paddocks providing interesting hack patterns. We have irrigated high quality grass paddocks with new three board fencing.
Adjoining fences have electric. The perimeter fence is an added safety feature, so no one can escape! Our pictures do not do our lush pasture justice so, please, come by and look for yourself.